Tip for Inventors: Only 16% of all Inventors use the search term “Patent Agent” when searching on-line for help in filing a patent; 84% of searches are for “Patent Attorney”. But a patent agent’s services cost less than half those of an attorney and a patent agent meets all the requirements of 37 CFR 10.5 – 10.7 to practice before the US Patent Office. Learn more about registered patent agents.
Goal: Number one in technology and service -
Strategy: Inexpensive help with patent drafting, prosecution, … and free advice for inventors.
Services include patent drafting and filing, prosecution and issuance, PCT and international filings
- Give us your drawings, your notebook, your prototype, or just a napkin sketch with a life-changing idea, and we will walk through the patent process with you from first draft to issued patent, discussing options and strategy all the way.
- We start with the science and the “ahha moment”, drafting each application from scratch, and our fees are so low that you can afford to do that.
- We don’t just write patent applications, we build relationships that help your company grow, adding value by helping you and your staff with the science and the legalities of making inventions that profit. Complex technology? Bring it on.
What We Do:
- Patent Drafting and Filing
- Preparation of Drawings
- Patent Prosecution
- Patent Searching
- International Filing
- PCT Patent Application Filing
- Intellectual Property Strategy and Technology Analysis
Lambert Patent Services has a background and track record in life sciences, chemical process, consumer product, electronics, and mechanical inventions. See samples here.
Call Today For A Free Consultation!
On Site Service:
Does your patent attorney make house calls? We do!
Imagine an outside consultant who makes on-site visits, offering legal guidance in real time, guiding writeups of disclosures, witnessing signatures, interfacing with outside counsel as needed, and understanding the cutting edge technological world you operate in. Consider the possibilities!
Service areas include Seattle, Portland, Bozeman, Tacoma, Redmond, Renton, Bellevue, Bellingham, Tigard, Lake Oswego, Beaverton, Astoria, Lake Sammamish, Issaquah, among others.
Clients include KERBspace LLC, Micronics Inc; Stratos Genomics LLC, Enertechnix Inc; Spark R&D LLC; Genelex Inc; Cerevast Therapeutics Inc; MFD Inc; Pinion Engineering Inc, Innovative Manufacturing Inc, and individual inventors worldwide.
Call us today and we’ll arrange a meeting at your place, at the local coffee shop, or at our office in Renton. Parking across the street is free. All discussions are confidential and privileged.
Check out QuattroSci.com, a new e-global marketplace for everything science and engineering.